AI Focus uses complex artificial intelligence robots to achieve a simple goal. Our tools increase visitor traffic to your GMB page and website, then convert those visitors into repeat customers. 

Repeat customers are the key revenue stream for most businesses. 

Please input your data to calculate your Lifetime Customer Value (LCV). 

It is vital to understand how significant a happy (or unhappy) customer is to your long term success. This is especially important in the age of social media where one positive (or negative) review can be shared and viewed by thousands of potential customers. 

AI Focus Customer Lifetime Value Calculator

Average ticket price (for a single person)

Number of visits per year


  1. The average customer lifetime is 5 years. Some customers may purchase for a shorter period while others may purchase for a longer period. But on average they keep on returning for 5 years.
  2. The value of customers’ orders is normally calculated using the average ticket price (for a single person).
  3. Generally speaking, when an individual customer places an order for a group, the order is usually (on average) for three people.
  4. On average 25% of referrals (from existing customers) become regular customers. The remaining 75% tend to purchase only a few times.
  5. Over the course of 5 years, each regular customer will have (on average) referred 12 people to your business. This is a conservative average but highlights the importance (and impact) of lifetime customer value.
Scroll to Top